Wednesday 9 December 2015

Nostalgia of an Era

Hello guys, this is my debut post and I hope you guys can relate.
I was going through old stuffs in the storage, and I stepped on one of these tapes, OMG, how much I miss the oldies before this nonsensical screen disturbance we have these days, sometimes you just want back the days of our genesis, when we just dey open eye to tech and style, now Americans just feed us with what they use to gate keep from us, ethics lost, morals lost, garbage left.
These tapes are not just video cassettes, they represent years of true theatrical splendor, years of the true legends of the screen, we look up to them as gods, we knew them by name, and we learn the way of life of the great westerners who capture us with thier magic.
Now, all we have is dusty tapes in the attic, with their prestige and morals and the well preserved magic with no usefulness. They are long gone. Welcome to the new era.
Welcome to MONKEY POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment